In my upcoming 30-minute interview, titled “The Funny Thing about Intuition,” to be broadcasted as part of the Feb. 9-12, 2021, “Intuition for Everyday Living” Masterclass, I will discuss:
* What intuition is and how to use it in everyday life
* How to trust one’s inner guidance over what others (e.g., your family) think
* How to activate intuition and be more deliberate about receiving abundance
* How perfectionists and overachievers can slow down and enjoy the flow
* One thing to do immediately to soothe fears and calm oneself down
* Using intuition in romantic relationships
* How to tell when doubt and fear are masquerading as intuition
* What to do when that bossy, authoritarian voice in one’s head tries to take over
* Having the courage to lighten up and trust
Join me for this free broadcast and interact with me in the chat box and at my Facebook Live following (full details to be emailed upon registration for the Masterclass). Please click here to learn more and register.
My fellow speakers in the Masterclass will also share their thoughts on:
* The Power of Trusting Your Intuition
* Get Clear on Your Business
* Embracing Anxiety - Rebuilding the Path to Intuition and Trust
* Connect to Intuition Through Meditation
* Master Your Inner World and Take Back Control of Your Life
* Writing as an Intuitive, Awakened Woman
* The Adventurous Side of Intuition
* Creativity in Photography Through an Intuitive Lens
and lots more!
Grab your free ticket here for this 4-day Masterclass. It’s recommended for anyone who wants to learn how to navigate life with more ease and confidence and make decisions more effectively.
Until next time.
To living courageously,
Joanne Chen, MA, CPC
Leadership & Life Coach